Phase 2 – Building His Kingdom Among Us
How Blessed We Are!
Among those gifts that God has given to us, and they are innumerable, the greatest is the gift of Faith – how you and I have been brought together in our Parish Family of Saint Leo the Great to live out this “new life” in Christ.
Over the past few years, our Parish has seen great growth in the vision that was identified in our Parish in 2010. At that time, we set three goals as we looked to our 50th Anniversary:
- The renovation of our Parish Church
- The expansion and modernization of our Parish School
- The construction of a Parish Center
As we reflect on our accomplishments thus far and give thanks, it’s time to look ahead to Phase 2 of our construction, expansion, and modernization project. Completion of this work will accommodate our ever-expanding needs in terms of large group gatherings, school enrollment, adult education/formation programs, fine and performing arts events, and athletic/physical fitness activities for adults and children.
The budget for Phase 2 is set at $5,000,000 and will include:
Parish Hall & Kitchen Addition (12,000 SF) – $3,500,000
- Event seating for 800; Banquet seating for up to 400
- Elevated permanent stage with handicap ramp and storage spaces
- Gym functionality with retractable bleacher seating for 200
- Additional restrooms and secondary entrance lobby
- Modern kitchen to serve banquets, events and school students (cafeteria)
- Kitchen loading dock, storm water control, and related site work
Remaining School Renovations (3,500 SF) – $600,000
- Asbestos removal and upgrades for ADA compliance
- Replacement and upgrade of all windows, doors, flooring, electrical, plumbing and mechanical systems for improved efficiency
- Update of all security, fire, IT, and other support systems
Major Building & Grounds Improvements – $900,000
- Church roof replacement of all sloped and flat areas
- Church sound system upgrades
- Playground(s) relocation and upgrade to current standards
- Parking lot repaving, re-striping and lighting maintenance
How You Can Help
Please prayerfully consider supporting this exciting endeavor as we work to improve our school and our parish.
Support Through Financial Giving
Donors can make contributions toward their pledges or contribute without making a pledge. Please consider a pledge/donation to begin our savings toward Phase 2, for our new Parish hall and kitchen renovations.
Support Through Prayer
We are asking for 5 million Hail Mary prayers to be said seeking our Blessed Mother’s intercession for the successful completion of our parish building project, begun now over 7 years ago. We simply ask that you add this intention to your daily prayers, track, and report your prayers to us.