The Diocese of Harrisburg requires all parents/guardians of students enrolled in a Catholic school in the Diocese of Harrisburg to understand, acknowledge and agree with their COVID-19 Acknowledgement/Notice as posted below.
Parents/guardians are required to electronically sign the COVID-19 Acknowledgment/Notice by 9AM Friday, August 28, 2020 to show your understanding, acknowledgement, and agreement with its contents.
- A Day in the Life of a Saint Leo Student During the Pandemic Video
- Diocese COVID-19 Acknowledgement/Notice (due 8/28/20)
- Directions for Parents on How to Complete the Diocese COVID-19 Acknowledgement Notice and the Daily COVID-19 Checks
- School Reopening Plan Summary (2 pages)
- School Reopening Plan Details (updated 9/2/20)
- Parent & Student Coronavirus Pandemic Handbook (updated 9/2/20)
- Faculty & Staff Coronavirus Pandemic Handbook (updated 9/2/20)
- Parent To Do List